Regardless of where you are travelling
to and the length of your stay, always take out adequate travel
Your insurance should cover you for:
- The entire duration of your stay.
- Medical costs and emergency repatriation.
- Personal liability.
- Possesions, including lost and stolen passports.
- Cancellation and curtailment of your holiday.
- Any specialist activities, such as skiing.
Always check the limits for each type of claim and the relevant
excess. Often it is worth paying a little extra to ensure comprehensive
cover and have added piece of mind.
Finally, whilst on holiday remember to:
- Take your policy documents and the 24 hour emergency number
- Make sure you know exactly what to do in the event of a problem.
- Should you be unfortunate enough to have something go wrong,
keep all corresponding paperwork such as tickets, medical bills,
police reports, etc safely. You will need to produce these when
making your claim.